Tuesday 3 February 2009

Snow and Pixies

Hey!!

Wow wellt he last few days have been insane. We've got a few foot of snow here, which has meant no internet, no work, practically nothing but our little household.

It's been nice. At the moment in our house there's me and pixie, and a couple, Jess and Danny. The four of us spent most of the day out in the forest behind the hourse building snowmen and having snowball fights.
Then Pixie made the most delicious home-made Chicken and asparagus pie... And we all sat down and chilled together. Very dysfunctional family, but it was nice.

Now. To plug!

Pixie has entered the world of blogging. She's following my blog now, so go and make her feel welcome :-P

She's managed to get into work today, only because her boss came to pick her up, which she is understandably unhappy about. I might try and get in later, if only for some high speed broadband use.

As for WDC, I'm sorry! This internet is too slow for me to get on, and my membership expired over the fucking weekend. I am not paying for it until I get my internet access back, so you'll have to live without me there for another few hours / maybe till tomorrow.

Take care guys, hope the weathers nice accross the pond. I might upload shitty family photo's later, if your lucky ;)

Kay xxx

1 comment:

  1. How do, I too have (re)joined the blogging world... :D

    Dont expect anything exciting/coherant but ho hum... guess you wouldnt expect that from me anyway?
    lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete