Thursday 5 February 2009

Please submit to your Managing Director upon completion

That's not too difficult a request is it? Huh? Huh? HUH????

/crazed look

Work people stress me the fuck out sometimes. Do I look like an MD to you? Really? I barely look like I have a job most of the time!!!!!

*Looks down at trainers, throw-over shirt and hooded jacket and messy hair*

I look like some butch dyke they pulled in off the street!

Okay, yes I am a manager. I worked fucking hard for it, but I am still on the bottom rung of the management team. I am not authorised to sign off this shit. Nor do I actually want to.

On the plus side, I might be getting a work-ex kid in my dept. for the next week or two. That would be awesome. I could use a gopher :D

Work Rant over. Enjoy your day!

Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment