Friday 6 February 2009

Being an Aries

Decided I would read up on my star-sign a little, and see how much relates. Lets see...

Good bits -

Adventurous and energetic - Yeah...I like this one, although I'm not sure about energetic.

Pioneering and courageous - Pioneering? Okay....

Enthusiastic and confident - I'll give you that one. I am enthusiastic. Not so confident though.

Dynamic and quick-witted - My personal fav :-D I like to think I'm quick-witted :-P

Bad bits -

Selfish and quick-tempered - I am selfish sometimes, but who isn't? I'm not quick-tempered anymore though.

Impulsive and impatient - Impulsive, definately. I'm not impatient though. Good things come to those who wait ;-)

Foolhardy and daredevil - Foolhardy? Perhaps. Definately a daredevil, but is that a bad thing?


Other bits -

Aries subjects are courageous leaders with a genuine concern for those they command, being responsible people, it is rare that they will use their subordinates to obtain their own objectives as leaders, but occasionally it does happen. They do not make very good followers because they are too "take charge". - Yeah. I get that alot. I always have to be in control.

In your personal relationships Arians are frank, direct and candid, and make enthusiastic and generous friends. You are liable to have a high sex drive and make passionate but fastidious lovers. - Hell yeah!! :-D

Arians are highly devoted to their children, even to the point of laying down their own lives, so that they might live. You will not find a more defensive and loving parent in all the zodiac. - I'm already like this with my brothers, god knows what I'll be like with my own children!

Much as you are the Ram, there is still the little lamb in you, which means that at times you would attain your goals more easily by gently giving in without resistance to the demands of a given social situation, rather than getting your horns entangled in something larger and more powerful than yourself. This is a talent akin to knowing the difference between what you can change, and what you cannot. This of course takes patience, the acquiring of which is definitely your greatest achievement, along with your sense of your own inner softness. - Wow. Well I developed patience recently, does that mean that I've already acheived the greatest thing I ever will? That's a little dissapointing at only 20 :-P

Hmmmmm....

Kay xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment