Monday 9 February 2009

Being born on a cusp

Hmm.

I've been looking into my birthdate. I was born at the end of March, only a couple of days into the Aries sign. I was also almost a week late. I should have been Pisces.

I've always quite liked being Aries, and for the most part it suits me. But I always wondered why I'm less stubborn, and a lot more patient than my arien counterparts.
Read this.

Pisces - Pisceans possess a gentle, patient, malleable nature. They have many generous qualities and are friendly, good natured, kind and compassionate, sensitive to the feelings of those around them, and respond with the utmost sympathy and tact to any suffering they encounter.

patient. malleable. that's a little more like it these days.


and here...

Pisceans tend to withdraw into a dream world where their qualities can bring mental satisfaction and sometimes, fame and financial reward for they are extremely gifted artistically. They are also versatile and intuitive, have quick understanding, observe and listen well, and are receptive to new ideas and atmospheres. All these factors can combine to produce remarkable creativity in literature, music and art.

Not wanting to be big-headed, because I always wanted to be creatively brilliant, but never thought I was. But now I'm getting published...I dunno....

Oh, and it explains my muse ;-)

may count among their gifts mediumistic qualities which can give them a feeling that their best work comes from outside themselves, "Whispered beyond the misted curtains, screening this world from that."

Thinking about it now, I seem to be growing up into a Pisces. I just never want to become subserviant, which most pisces are...

Meh. Makes for an interesting mix I guess... So long as I continue to fuck like an Aries :D

Kay xxx

1 comment:

  1. I used to ignore horoscopes because I wasn't much of an Aquarius. Then I took an excellent online course and learned to read the birth chart in much more depth. Turns out Saggy Rising influences me quite a bit. Plus I'm on the cusp of Pisces, so there's hints of that as well.

    Have you ever tried to make a chart for one of your characters? I've tried random horoscopes to create new ones. And Tarot. And playing cards. lol. Yes, very amusing, if not productive. ;-)

    ReplyDelete