Tuesday 17 February 2009

Kiss Kiss

i can't be bothered to blog properly today. I might do some FtL later if I find the enthusiasm. But at the moment there is none.
Too much stress at home.
Too much Money related stress by far.

I fucking hate money.

But I paid the goddamned electric bill, so shut the fuck up and leave her the hell alone.

I am not the right person to fuck with today. If you think Zowie is bad when she's pissed, you haven't seen anything.

Blanking me completely is not going to solve anything. It's immature and only serves to prove to me that you are too much of a child to have a decent civilised conversation about anything important.

Shouting will not get the bills paid.
Shouting will get you a smack in the face.
From me.

Kay xxx

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!!
    whos rattled your cage??

    hope they know what theyve let emselves in for?! lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The people we live with made Pixie cry and I got a little angry.
    It's pretty much sorted now, although I'm still not feeling much compassion there.

    And the wonderful thing is Becky, they have no idea what they let themselves in for with me, because they haven't seen my nasty side yet
    :-D

    It'll be a shock when I snap :-D

    ReplyDelete