Friday 13 February 2009

Awwwww /grin

Pretty Roses, Thank you Pixie :-) I love you :)

I know it's a day early... I have a feeling she wanted to get some sort of revenge on me after I sent her flowers to work ;-)

Apparently there is more to come.

I'm scared!

Anyway, so it's been a mental busy day today. Still no luck with my Bank. I'm getting pretty fucking sick of them now. I'll keep trying of course, but I want to hurt them all now. I need to get to my money! I need to give Zowie money for Bills, and I need to pay for our Damned holiday! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Not to mention I need to make a start on the Car if we're every going to be ready to go in April.

The publishers are now requesting I have a guarantor before they pay me, because I'm young and stupid, apparently. And I might just run off with the money and not do the work they are paying me for.

Well that would be stupid, because the WHOLE FUCKING POINT is that I want to be published. I don't really care that much about the money, except for the fact that it will help me buy our Pick up truck. And go on holiday, of course.

Asking for a guarantor is fine. Really it is. Except the only person who I can think of who fits the criteria is my mum. And she's on holiday in Thailand till next thursday.

So it looks like I'm waiting around for a while yet.

I know I'm complaining alot and I shouldn't be. I should be fucking grateful that I'm going to be published, when I know so many amazing authors who haven't been yet. But I just with they'd set it all out straight with me to start with. If they'd just told me everything I needed back in January, I could have had this all sorted AGES ago.

I think, however, I have every right to be really fucking pissed off with my bank.

Anyway, I've got to get back to saving our company from eventual liquidation. I am Super-Kay Saver of the Bacs software market - Armed with an array of stock options and pretty lies.
Oh, and I can see into the future of the financial section too.
My advice is to top yourself now, Mr MD, it's only going to get worse.

Robin! To the Kaymobile!!!!

Nanananananana...NA NA!!

Later! :-D

Kay xxx

1 comment: