Friday 30 January 2009

Era

I have a new character.



A friend asked me not so long ago, what I do when a new character develops.



Well usually I let Tar go and figure them out. I'll write it, and we'll take it from there.



I have starter scenes with all my characters.



Anyway, as my characters usually appear at work, I tend to doodle and write alot in my work pads. As a one off, for my friend, I'll show you Era's first character sheet :-D








































Click on it to make it bigger.



Okay, so you can't read it very well, but you can see what I do. I draw the character (roughly. I'm no artist) then I usually write a few paragraphs where Tar meets the character, so I can get to know them.
So far, I'm really liking Era. She's pretty foxy.
Kay x

1 comment:

  1. I drew my characters way back when I could still draw. It was the reason I worked so hard to draw people. I'll have to dig them out again. Neat idea, to draw them and scribble a little bit about them.

    ReplyDelete