Wednesday 28 January 2009

Hi.

So.

It seems a few of my friends from WDC have arrived here at blogger. That in itself is a little odd. I've obviously been blogging here for a short while, both on my fiction blog (Tar) and on another, secret blog.

That one is staying secret. Sorry guys. It's for my personal shit.

Either way, with the shift in blogging area's combined with the fact that my work internet will for some reason no longer allow me to view my Dhampyr blog, I thought it prudent to start another.

I can't guarantee I'll update it often, but we'll see.

So here we are. Me, my other slightly more insane personalities, and of course the faithful Muse who is currently chewing on my Contractual Developments folder.
Obviously, someone is bored.

I'm not sure what I'll use this space for. Perhaps, if we manage to agree on a set-up for a Blogger version of FtL, I shall use this space for that. I might just let the Muse run wild in here. I might personalise, or perhaps run this as a side journal to compliment 'The Uncapped Musings of a Distorted Mind' Take one.

In all honesty, I'm doing this now because I'm bored. And that might be what this space is. A place for me to rant when I'm bored and my fingers hurt too much from writing all night to possibly comprehend attempting to work on any of my stories.

Right now my hands are a little achey, afterall I did write for almost 4 hours - inbetween talking Tool with Shadows on twitter, which is becomming strangely addictive.
We have a similar taste in music. It's cool.

I should still be writing now though. In fact I should actually be working. But the fuckers denied me my payrise again, and I'm not feeling very committed to ataining my department objectives today so fuck them. I have a lot of editing to do, and I have to have a fully prepped 20k short for when I hit Odyssey.
That's gonna be fun - I'm quite excited about it.
I've never been to that area of America before.

In fact, I'm going to play the Cliche brit card here, but I've only actually visited California and Florida.

*shudder*

Soon though, I should have the money to tour the country properly. That'll be pretty awesome.

I just got my new bank card at lunch, and the card number includes '69' three times withinn 16 digits.
If you're not from WDC, that comment will have gone over your head. If you are, I believe you will understand where I was coming from. That number is fucking stalking me!

I'm going to go and do some Editing now, before people start to notice me chiding Tar in hushed whispers and have me locked up.

My folder has muse drool on it.

Kay x

6 comments:

  1. Ha! First follower. First post. I rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I feel a kinship with you. Here's your newest installment.
    "Days away I still feel you...touching me, changing me, and considerately killing me."

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ Hey there Pia, Shadows :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kay Id be lying if i said the Tar thing didnt strike me as odd :P :P

    Teehee

    This is you i guess .... lol

    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. "In fact, I'm going to play the Cliche brit card here, but I've only actually visited California and Florida.

    *shudder*"

    What the hell is wrong with California?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, nothing, it's just the place where most English people go when they holiday in the U.S.

    :-D

    ReplyDelete