Friday 30 January 2009

Grrrrrrr

I am fucking fuming right now.

I... I need to vent about this, but I'm not sure I can control my hands long enough to type.

One of The Daily Mail's guest journalists did an article today on a current custody case going on in Scotland.
Basically, two children were taken away from their grandparents, who were looking after them because their mum is a heroin addict.
Social Services took them because the grandparents both suffered from illnesses, such as Angina and Diabetes, which they were concerned would impact the childrens upbrining.
The children were then placed with a foster family, pending health reviews of the couple, and of their daughter, the mother.
The fostering couple are both men.
Yes. A gay fostering couple.
It's the 21st century, I thought we were moving past this biggoted, homophobic regieme.
This 'Journalist' makes it very, very clear that he does not support gay adoption.

And quite frankly, I don't care what he thinks.
What I care about is the fact that he can, and has, gone out of his way to attack the ability of homosexual parents. Publicly.
And no fucker has said, anything.
In fact, mostly there are comments agreeing with him!

Well I'm not taking this shit. I'm going to dig up whatever influence I have, and I'm going to do something about it.

Those two men have taken two emotionally troubled children into their homes for an indefinite period of time, and all they get is slandered for it.

Fuck you 'Little John'
Fuck you 'The Daily Mail.'
Fuck you.

2 comments:

  1. Post the link, and I'm sure the people who follow you will say something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Show me that moron and I'll give him more than my Two Cents.

    ReplyDelete